You can do a lot to increase the appeal of your property and to create a lasting impact on potential buyers.
What To Do To Prepare:
The following are a couple of factors to keep in mind when listing your property for sale:
1. Curb Appeal. Keeping your landscape pristine and adding creative touches to your property will create an immediate impact on passers-by and potential buyers.
2. Property Repairs. Simple upgrades such as window repairs, polishing the doorknobs, a fresh coat of paint in the most frequently used rooms will instantly brighten up the property.
3. Cleanliness and Staging. Keep your property uncluttered, sweet-smelling and well-lit from top-to-bottom. Pay attention to details: put away the kitty litter, place a vase of fresh flowers near the entryway, keep your windows clean – especially if you are selling a property with a view. We will provide insight into the property before it is listed for sale and if necessary – staging your home to get you the best return on your investment.
4. Disclosures and Inspections. We are very familiar with the legal procedures involved in disclosures and are ready to help you develop a thorough disclosure statement beneficial to both you and the buyer, as well as suggest home improvement measures before placing your property on the market.
5. Showing your Property. Presenting your property to potential buyers is a job that we will take care of for you. Buyers feel more comfortable discussing the property with us, without the sellers present. We want them to envision living there and be at ease when previewing your home. Moreover, we will know what information will be most useful in representing your interests when speaking with prospective buyers.